A brand new Intel GPU driver download is available for Team Blue’s Arc GPUs, bringing with it a slew of optimizations to some of the latest PC games, including Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty and Lies of P. Intel beta driver 101.4826 is the latest update for its Arc A-Series GPUs and Intel Iris Xe-based GPUs, which along with Game On Driver support, brings a series of bug fixes for other games and productivity software.
Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty, the first big expansion to come to the dystopian CD Projekt Red RPG, is due for release on September 26, 2023, and you can check if your PC is able to run it by checking the Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty system requirements. Meanwhile, Lies of P and Party Animals are already available on PC gaming platforms, but are also receiving Game On Driver support as part of this latest Intel GPU beta driver update, and Payday 3 is set to launch on September 21.
You can see how Intel’s latest Arc GPUs perform in our full Intel Arc A770 review. The Arc A770 isn’t perfect, and hasn’t earned a spot on our best graphics card guide, but it puts up a good fight against the GeForce RTX 4060 and the Radeon RX 7600.
Download Intel Arc GPU graphics driver 101.4826 for Windows 10 and Windows 11 here.
The full list of Intel Arc GPU driver 101.4826 highlights, fixes, and known issues below:
Intel GPU driver fixed issues
Intel Arc graphics products
- Trackmania may experience an application crash during game launch.
Intel GPU driver known issues
Intel Arc graphics products
- Starfield may experience sporadic instability in some areas of the game.
- Starfield may exhibit corruption when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. A workaround is to change the Render Resolution Scale slider value.
- Starfield may exhibit low texture details on certain objects in the game.
- Starfield may exhibit texture flickering on light sources during gameplay.
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection may exhibit texture corruption on characters.
- Halo Infinite campaign may experience an application crash on some system configurations.
- Dead by Daylight may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Adobe After Effects may experience an application crash during render operations.
- Some Intel Arc A-Series Graphics notebooks may incorrectly report a higher value than expected for a default clock frequency value.
Intel Iris Xe Max graphics products
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel Iris Xe + Iris Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for a successful installation.
Intel GPU driver package contents
- Intel Graphics Driver
- Intel Media SDK Runtime (21.01.35)
- Intel oneVPL GPU Runtime (21.02.9)
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Vulkan3 Runtime Installer
- Intel Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.820.5)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel Arc Control installer (1.73.5335.2)
- Intel Driver Support Assistant
Intel Arc Control fixed issues
- Intel Arc Control may consume higher than expected system memory.
Intel Arc Control known issues
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- The “Connector” type in the Display page may incorrectly show DP when using an HDMI display connection.
- May observe “stream has already ended” pop-up after the power events with Capture/Highlights/Broadcast toggle on.
- Arc Control may not retain overall application settings in Overlay mode after system reboot. A workaround is to use Desktop mode of Arc Control.
Unfortunately, this latest driver update doesn’t yet fix a lot of the known issues occurring with Starfield, which continues to run insufficiently on Intel hardware. While the on-going partnership between AMD and Bethesda has meant the sci-fi RPG has been more of a priority to run well on AMD GPUs, hopefully over time, the performance on Starfield on Intel GPUs will be up to par.
Have you got an Intel GPU part of your rig? Tell us the wonders it’s doing for your PC via the Custom PC Facebook page, via Twitter, or join our Custom PC and Gaming Setup Facebook group and tap into the knowledge of our 420,000+ members.