The latest AMD Radeon driver download has arrived, adding general support for Assassin’s Creed Mirage and The Lords of the Fallen. It also allows CS2 players to benefit from Anti-Lag+, which should help maintain performance in Valve’s new tactical shooter.
Even if you don’t have the best graphics card, AMD Software Adrenalin Edition can help you to maintain stable performance in your favorite triple-A titles. It allows you to access your games from its platform, providing play stats, gameplay capture, and performance reports. It also allows you to take advantage of team red’s performance-boosting features such as Radeon Super Resolution, Radeon Anti-Lag, and more.
Anti-Lag+ makes sure your CPU and GPU are aligned within the game code, meaning lower latency and better frame syncing. And that’s especially important in Counter-Strike 2, where a couple of frame blips could mean the difference between victory and defeat.
Are you planning to play Assassin’s Creed Mirage or CS2 now that they’re launched, or The Lords of the Fallen on its arrival on October 13? Are you also rocking an AMD GPU? If so, we recommend downloading this driver update. Not sure if your PC will run these games? Check out their system requirements on PCGameBenchmark.
New feature highlights
- Support for The Lords of the Fallen and Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- Anti-Lag+ support for CS2
You can download AMD Radeon driver 23.10.1 for Windows 10 and 11 here.
- Intermittent app crash while playing Starfield on Radeon RX 7000 Series graphics products.
- Intermittent driver crash while playing Counter Strike 2 with MSAA or FSR enabled on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 7900 XTX.
- Improvements to stutter experienced while playing Counter Strike 2.
EA SPORTS FC 24 may fail to open on some AMD graphics products, such as the Radeon RX 7800 XT.
- System freeze or black screen when playing video files on Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics products.
- The display may intermittently freeze after changing the encode format while streaming select games with AMD Link.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report N/A for fps on various games.
- Audio may intermittently become out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition with AV1 codec.
- Corruption may be observed in Forza Motorsport when RT is enabled.
Intermittent flickering may be briefly observed in Total War: Pharaoh’s menus after changing graphics settings.
- Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as a precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades. Users may use AMD Cleanup Utility as a temporary option.
- For users who previously installed an AMD Software insider preview driver, running AMD Cleanup Utility is recommended before installing this driver.
If you’re in the market for a new GPU to boost your PC’s gaming performance, check out our best graphics card guide. Nvidia dominates the high tier GPUs, with the GeForce RTX 4090 offering excellent ray tracing performance and DLSS 3 support, but the release of the fantastic Radeon RX 7800 XT has seen team red take command of the midrange with the best graphics card under $500.